It’s gift guide season and we want to make sure we don’t forget the most important people in our lives, our teachers! We want to make sure they know how loved and appreciated their hard work is so we rounded up some of our favorite gift ideas that will wow even the hardest to shop for teachers out there. Now get shopping! Christmas break is only a couple weeks away. Eeek!
1. Candle Holders: These adorable and super affordable candle holders would make such a cute gift for your favorite teacher. Pair them with a set of tapered candlesticks in their favorite color!
2. Coffee Gift Card: If you don’t know what your kid’s teacher is into then a Starbucks (or local coffee shop!) gift card are always a safe bet. Bonus: Click the link to buy them an eGiftcard, the funds go directly to their email or text. Great for last minute gifts!
3. Yeti Travel Mug: Everyone loves their vacuum insulated coffee mugs. Keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. The best part is that Yeti mugs are dishwasher safe. Yay!
4. Bento Box: Teachers have such long days at school and rarely get a break. Make it easy for them to pack their own meals and snacks with a cute bento box set.
5. Herschels Hat: Who doesn’t love a cozy, quality beanie?? Neutral colors make it easy to please just about anyone if you don’t know their color preferences.
6. Adorable Puzzle: These aesthetic puzzles are so fun and inspiring! They make a great gift for anyone who enjoys unwinding on weekends.
7. Minimergency Kit: This kit is brilliant! There’s a mini size and a regular size for everything from weddings to work to everyday needs. It’s full of deoderant wipes, sewing repair kit, lip balm, earring backs, double sided tape and nail polish remover. There’s several kits specifically for men too! This is definitely a gift that would be put to good use.
8. Cashmere Socks: The holidays are the best time to get people gifts they wouldn’t normally treat themselves to. Cashmere socks are the perfect gift that is just bougie enough that most of us wouldn’t usually treat ourselves but they are soooo lovely and appreciated as a gift.
9. Stylish Throw: Our Amina blanket is the perfect throw that is so beautiful and goes with just about anyone’s style.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links at no extra cost to you. All opinions are our own.
For more of our latest projects, follow along on instagram at @whitestonedesigngroup. You can also follow along and see our latest curated collections @whitestonestyle.
whitestone design group 2020 | WEBSITE BY THE LOCAL FOLK | TEMPLATE by tonic |
Welcome to your story.
206 486 5031