After the rush of the One Room Challenge, this girl needed a bit of a break. But, I’m back! And I wanted to share all the sources for the Pacific Northwest Nursery as the space wouldn’t have been nearly as successful without all the wonderful people and vendors that helped me out in a six week time crunch!
2. Washington State Teether – Little Spalding Toys – I am so happy with this purchase!! This might end up being a go-to purchase for all my friends and clients having babies. They have tons of other adorable toys too.
3. Wood and Crochet Pacifier Clip – Vikas Creations Shop – Now, in all actuality, my first born refused a pacifier. But, I’m praying that I don’t have that issue with baby number two! This clip is so my style with the cool combo of crochet and birch wood beads.
4. Grey Moccasins – Freshly Picked – I bought two pairs for Baby P and can’t say enough good things about the quality and comfort Freshly Picked offers. I couldn’t pass up a tiny pair for the impending newborn!
5. Wooden Blocks – Amazon – Really happy with the quality and I love that they have a modern vibe.
6. Felt and Wood Mobile – Sproutling Co. – The owner of this shop was sooooo sweet and accommodating! She was excellent at letting me know when to expect my order and I have nothing but excellent things to say about the quality. It does come with a short attachment piece, but I kind of loved that I was able to add my own special touch by creating a longer cord from the ceiling by hand. In my opinion, the price for the quality is exceptional!
7. Emerald Drapery Panels – Whitestone Design Group – I’m so excited to share that Whitestone with soon be launching its shop! These drapery panels will be available in 3 lengths in 5 color ways! We designed the fabric and hand selected the colors that we feel are both timeless and on trend.
8. Prayer Beads – Whitestone Design Group – Another available product coming to Whitestone Design Group! You’ll be able to snag these custom designed birch bead prayer beads with handmade cotton tassels in 3 lengths!
9. Brass Chandelier – Mod Creation Studio – I cannot believe I got such a high quality piece for such a great price! I get so many compliments on this light fixture. My favorite part about this piece is that I actually replaced a HORRIBLE boob light with this fixture. It was awesome to be able to purchase this with a small drop in order to make it work in a bedroom with standard ceilings and not fear it would hit someone in the head! Major win.
10. Natural Crib – Ikea – Clean and simple. It fit my vision perfectly and I was able to get it quickly.
11. Tassle Blanket – Opalhouse for Target – Soft and lovely.
12. Leather Pouf – Sousou Design – I was really picky about color when looking for this ottoman/pouf. The quality is great and it came stuffed, which I was really happy about. I needed quick and efficient!
13. White Rocking Chair – AllModern – really happy with the quality and I don’t have to worry about child number 1 completely wrecking it!
14. Faux Fur Pillow – World Market – I wanted some great texture and this pillow delivers! World Market is such a great spot for quick pick items.
15. Custom Painting – This painting will soon be available via Whitestone Design Group in three sizes. It’s stunning and I love that it was hand done by a local artist that we’ll be partnering with. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Natural Daybed – CB2 – it’s best selling feature is that it becomes a queen size bed!
17. Jute-Sisal Rug – RugsUSA – So soft to the touch! I’m so happy with the quality with this rug and would order it 10 times over.
18. Homegrown Onesie – Mini and Meep – I mean… This onesie couldn’t have been more perfect for this nursery if it tried. And, it’s organic!
19. A B to Jay Z Book – The Little Homie – cutest. book. ever!! This child of the 80s/90s LOVES it!
20. Buffalo Print – Target – framed and all… Can’t beat the price.
Although this nursery didn’t take first place in this years One Room Challenge, I can’t complain. The nursery that did win was absolutely adorable and I still love my space SOOOO much! Now, it’s time to sit back and welcome baby number two to their new bedroom!
Thank you again to all the vendors that bent over backwards to help me get this space together. And thank you to the magical Wynne of Whearlephotography for taking such beautiful images of my work.
– Happy Designing –
heather scherie of Whitestone Design Group
Welcome to your story.
206 486 5031